How do I update my credit card on file?
For instructions on how to update your credit card information in your Bender Reservations account, watch this video, or follow the instructions below:
How to update your credit card on file : video
How to update your credit card on file : instructions
- Go to bigbluesbender.com and click on the "Your Reservation" link at the top right of the screen
- You are now at the log-in screen for your Bender Reservations account. Sign in using your account credentials.
- Click your name in the top right menu. From the dropdown, select "Your Credit Cards"
- You are now on the Update Credit Card page.
- To update an existing card, select "Update card on file" (ensure the card you wish to update is selected in the dropdown), make the edits, and select save.
- To add a new card, select "Add credit card" then fill out all card details.
- Whichever card you modify last will be your new primary card on record.
- If you are on a payment plan, you can verify which card is the primary card by the following steps:
- Click your name in the top right menu. From the dropdown, select "Your Reservations."
- Click your active Bender reservation from your reservation list.
- Once in your active reservation, scroll down until you see the payment details.
- Your upcoming payment plan payment(s) will show under "Scheduled payment(s)." The last card modified will show next to the scheduled payment plan date under the heading "Payment Method"
Whichever card you modify last will be your new primary card on record.